Refine your search
Search availability for Elm Tree Lodge and book online
Welcome to Elm Tree Lodge Guesthouse, a family run B&B situated in Keswick. We provide very high quality bed and breakfast on a year round basis and have 3 en suite rooms, 2 doubles and a twin and a double with a private luxury bathroom. Our AA 4 stars assures that you will have a very exclusive stay with us.
We also have off-street parking for 2 cars, secure password protected Wifi and flatscreen digital TVs in each room.
All our rooms have been furnished to the highest standard and we have strived to create as pleasant an atmosphere as possible. We want you to enjoy your stay with us in comfort and style.
The en suites are equipped with showers, heated towel rails, huge mirrors and shaver sockets. The double room with private luxury bathroom has a hand basin in the room and exclusive use of a bathroom equipped with a modern walk-in shower with a vertical shower tower that has double shower heads and twin body jets.
All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits provided as standard, along with a stylish 19" flatscreen digital TV, fluffy white towels, a hand towel, a hair dryer and an alarm clock. There are also chests of drawers, bed side cabinets and hanging rails provided in each room along with a chair and a full length mirror.
We also provide locally produced hand-made soap, shower gel and shampoo in each en suite and in the bathroom.
Children welcome from age 12.
sandbach, Cheshire, UK
15 January 2017
Overall the elm tree lodge is a fantastic place to stay, host and breakfast were fantastic, in walking distance to centre of Keswick where there is plenty to see and do.
Would highly recommend elm tree lodge
Reply from Elm Tree Lodge at 15 Jan 2017
Many thanks for the excellent feedback. Always nice to know. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Yours - Tim
NY 269233 54.59955 -3.13300
Approach from A66/Ambleside/Penrith. Head into town centre along A591. Pass garage, postal depot, ambulance depot, all on left, continue another 250 metres. Turn left immediately before pedestrian crossing and immediately left again, Southey Street, take third left, Helvellyn Street and first right, Leonard Street. We are third property on the right.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from age 12.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Staff have had disability awareness training