Refine your search
London Lodge Hotel is situated in the quiet and historic Kensington area of London; it is approximately 4 minutes' walk from Earl’s Court underground station and this prestigious Town House Hotel has a style and charm all of its own. The underground station at Earl’s Court is on the District Line and the Piccadilly Line, direct to Heathrow Airport and the delights of the West End of London. You will find the famous department stores of Harrods, Harvey Nichols and other designer stores in Knightsbridge just two stops away or a twenty minute walk. The Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum and Kensington Palace are all a short walk away, as is the spectacular Royal Albert Hall. Whilst for antique collectors, the internationally famous Portobello Road antique market is also just a short bus ride away.
London Lodge is a Town House Hotel, sumptuous in its furnishings, attentive in its service and convenient in its location. It is the "home from home" that restores its guests at the end of a busy business day or at the end of an exhausting exploration of shops, museums and galleries. How comforting then to be able to relax, cosseted by friendly, caring staff in truly comfortable surroundings.
Although London Lodge is in Kensington, poised between three tube stations and just a few minutes’ walk from famous shopping streets and major attractions, it is sited in a quiet backwater of elegant Victorian terraces. So a peacefully restorative atmosphere exists both inside and around the hotel.
Bedrooms have air-conditioning and the high level of facilities that is nowadays expected. But this modernity is not intrusive ......... the luxury of the rich furnishings wraps you up in a comforting cocoon of well-being.
Although visitors often dine out, such is the ambience and the intriguing menu of our cafe/bar, "Stephanie's” that many of our guests enjoy dinner in-house. The cooked-to-order breakfast is not to be missed either.
All in all, the London Lodge is the sort of haven that visitors seek in a city, but have difficulty finding .......... it is indeed quite special.
All rooms and public areas are non-smoking. We have a small but intimate cafe/bar for dinner in the evening, our restaurant can also be converted to a small conference room for our guests who wish to use this facility at no extra charge to them.
Children welcome from any age.
TQ 253789 51.49582 -0.19510
By Public Transport:
Earls Court - 4 min walk.
Take the Earl's Court Road exit. Turn left out of the station and walk straight down Earls Court Road cross over Cromwell Road. Keep walking straight we are the first street on your right.
From the A4 take the 1st street on the left after the crossroads between Cromwell Road and Earl's Court Road. Turn left again for Lexham Gardens.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Baby listening service
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Cycles for hire
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Air conditioning
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in Chinese
- Staff fluent in Polish
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 7Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training