Refine your search
Search availability for Channel Vista and book online
Welcome to Combe Martin
The beautiful picturesque seaside village in North Devon, with easy access to many great local attractions.
You can be assured of a warm and friendly welcome at Channel Vista.
Because we are a small Guest House, we can provide you with that individual attention, giving you an ideal base for your holiday or short break.
We provide bed and breakfast or half board accommodation.
Happy children and friendly dogs are always welcome here at Channel Vista.
Please take some time to explore the rest of our site at www.channelvista.co.uk
We hope to see you soon.
Children welcome from any age.
Devon, United Kingdom
24 October 2016
“Friendly warm hospitality”
Excellent bed and breakfast, best one on our walk of SW Coast Path. Delicious breakfast and kind hosts. Thank you
Reply from Channel Vista at 24 Oct 2016
Thank you for taking the trouble to review Channel Vista!
SS 574470 51.20479 -4.04137
From M5 - Junction 27 - Leave M5 at junction 27 turn right onto A361 North Devon link road and then turn right onto A399 to Combe Martin. Travel down to seafront and Channel Vista is 200 yards further along on the left-hand side. For car park, turn at signpost "Bay View" then turn right to come behind houses, car park is 30 yards on right hand side.
By Public Transport:
From Barnstaple - 13 miles - Cross river. The bus station is adjacent to Queen Street. Take either "Devon Bus" number 300 or "First Red Bus" number 30 to Combe Martin. Bus stops opposite Channel Vista Guesthouse in Woodlands.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Laundry/valet service
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 8Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
THERE IS A STAIR LIFT BETWEEN THE FIRST AND GROUND FLOOR the car park is on the first floor level