Thornham is known locally for its pubs which serve excellent food, and also for its sandy beach and harbour. There are bird and nature reserves close by, many walking and cycle paths and there are plenty of other coastal villages, towns and beaches to be explored - by the reliable coast hopper bus or by car. The Old Garage is a bright and comfortable home from home, with a delightful sun trap patio.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
• Pets: 2 dogs allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, living room, kitchen/dining room,second sitting room, utility room,
• Beds: 4 single beds, 1 double bed, 2 bunk beds
• Luxuries: DVD players, open fire
• General: Oil fired central heating, TV, books and games
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Towels for hire @ £5 pppw pob. Heating included May-Sept and £10 per week Oct-Apr.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with lawn, patio and garden furniture
• Parking: Private parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking
• Mobile signal - variable/strong
The Old Garage offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets