The Coach house has been tastefully restored and furnished to a high standard, offering comfortable accommodation in a wonderful location. Historically built for the uncle of Horatio Nelson, this property displays character and is ideally situated for exploring North Norfolk's beautiful coast line.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, consevatory/dining room, shower room, laundry room
• Beds: 1 single bed, 1 double beds, 2 twin beds which can make a double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, open fire
• General: Oil fired central heating, flat screen TV
• Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen, towels, books, games and CD's provided. Travel cot on request. Wifi.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
• Parking: Private parking for two cars
• Mobile phone signal: variable
The Coach House offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.