Silver Birches is an annexe to the owners' home, and offers bright accommodation mostly on one level. Set in Dersingham, on the edge of the Queen's estate at Sandringham, it is perfectly placed for exploring the stunning unspoilt countryside, the coast to the north or west and for birdwatching at the nearby nature reserves.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
• Pets: One small dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite shower room, 1 living/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating, TV, CD, radio
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, small freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided. Also books and games.
• Outdoors: Patio and garden furniture. Further seating is available at front of property
• Parking: Shared private parking on gravelled driveway
• Mobile phone signal: variable
• Secure shed for 2 cycles available
Silver Birches offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom