Well Cottage, one of two converted farm buildings, is situated in Thornage in North Norfolk. The property is an ideal place from which to explore the coastal villages of Cley with its nature reserve and centre, and Blakeney where boat trips to Blakeney Point can be taken, as they are only a ten minute drive away. Holt, a market town with art galleries, restaurants and a country park, is not far away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining room, shared utility room
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: TV/DVD, music centre, Broadband available
• General: Electric heating, woodburner
• Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge with icebox, microwave, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen provided, first basket of logs provided
• Outdoors: Enclosed shared garden and use of owner's tennis court by arrangement in summer months
• Parking: One car
• Housekeeping deposit of £100 is payable to Norfolk Country Cottages, two weeks before the start date of your holiday.
• Unfortunately, only babes in arms and children under 3 years of age are accepted
Well Cottage offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.