Refine your search
There's so much that makes The Imperial special.
*39 Individually styled bedrooms, many of them with sea views
*Outstanding deals on holidays all year round
*New Year breaks
*Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence'
Cafe Cru - An integral part of The Imperial but with an atmosphere all of it's own. A dining experience enjoyed by guests and customers from all over the country. Enjoy high quality British cooking with a modern twist and the wine list is wonderful.
The Terrace - Call in for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea. Just drop in for a drink, or call in for a coffee. We'd love to see you, and you'll love to see the sea. From a cuppa to a cocktail, from a snack to a spread.
Bar Fizz - The bar that says style by the sea! Enjoy an aperitif before dining or linger over drinks with friends. Try a light snack. It's so easy to relax in our seriously stylish bar.
Afternoon Tea as it should be. Nice hot tea and very nice cakes and sandwiches. Take it in the Terrace and see the sea, or sample it in style in our Bar Fizz.
Family owned and managed for generations The Imperial is Great Yarmouth's only four star hotel.
The Imperial Hotel making your holiday special.
Children welcome from any age.
Suffolk, United Kingdom
23 October 2012
Thought it was a very good hotel, ideally situated for our activity which was in central Great Yarmouth. The striking feature of the hotel was how pleasant and friendly all of the staff were at all times. Breakfast was good. We were sorry not to have had the opportunity to have other meals there.
Would definitely stay there again,
TG 531082 52.61299 1.73726
On approaching Great Yarmouth follow the signs to the seafront. With Sainsbury's on your left, turn left at the traffic lights onto St. Nicholas Road. At the next set of traffic lights go straight over onto Euston Road. At the mini roundabout turn left. The Imperial Hotel is approximately 500 metres along North Drive opposite the Venetian Waterways.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Baby listening service
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Air conditioning
- Coach parties welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Steps to the main entrance
- 9Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training