Refine your search
Knights Court in Great Yarmouth is open all year and is a twenty bedroom property, located in one of the finest positions in Great Yarmouth, overlooking the Venetian Gardens and Waterways which lead onto the beach, and Beaconsfield Park to the rear. Although in a quiet location, we are just a few minutes walk from the main attractions.
All of our rooms are en suite with complimentary beverages, flat screen TV, telephone (except motel), and radio/alarm. We also have ground floor motel-style rooms, with individual patios, and easy access into the hotel and car park. Ideal for guests who are less mobile.
Children welcome from any age.
Norfolk, United Kingdom
28 August 2014
“Couldn't have been any worse ”
We didn't stay there because when we arrived they hadn't got our room and hadn't bothered to let us know that the booking hadn't been taken. they blamed it on "new member of staff" who should have telephoned us to say that the hotel was full and had been for a few weeks even though on line it showed vacancies. I left both home & mobile numbers, both of which have answering machines, and no message was left and no calls received. We are very disappointed that our plans were ruined and we will think carefully before using this kind of booking service in the future. the member of staff on reception was not at all helpful and just kept saying it was not her fault it was a new girl but that didn't solve our problem of nowhere to stay.....we will never book this hotel again.
TG 531084 52.61517 1.73757
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North.
Knights Court is located on the seafront, 600m north of Britannia Pier.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. with connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Night porter
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available