Refine your search
The Hamilton is open all year round and is ideally situated on the seafront overlooking the beach and Ventian Waterways. The Hamilton offers a warm welcome with excellent hospitality for guests looking for that special break or equally for business clients visiting the area. Free WiFi available.
The Hamilton is just a pleasant stroll to all the shows, tourist attractions and the shopping centre. We offer a relaxed family run environment and our personal attention ensures everyone has a most enjoyable stay.
We are located to the north of the town and conveniently situated close to the greyhound and horse racing courses.
As well as a high standard of service and a friendly atmosphere The Hamilton provides excellent standards of cleanliness, thus ensuring people return time and time again.
Bar Children welcome from any age.
Middlesex, United Kingdom
06 September 2015
“Not bad could have been a lot better.”
Door lock latch loose 3 screws half way out of frame, frame split where screws are.
Floor not cleaned during stay. Bathroom, floor not cleaned, cracked floor tile, grouting missing on most of floor, extractor vent thick with dust, dirty
grouting, sliding bathroom door only fixed at top which allows door to swing out when trying to close from inside with small finger grip.
I have given a 1-star for value because of above.
Staff service was very good.
TG 531084 52.61491 1.73754
Follow A47 into Great Yarmouth. Follow signs for seafront. At seafront turn left and we're 800 yards on the left. Our post code is NR30 4EW for those of you with Sat Nav or if using a route planner.
By Public Transport:
From Great Yarmouth Train Station you would be advised to call a taxi - Albies 01493 331111.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Bar Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities