Search availability for Sunnydene and book online
Sunnydene in Great Yarmouth is a family run 23 bedroom guest house, situated within easy walking distance of the town centre and just 200 yards from the beach & waterways.
Our spacious rooms are all en suite with showers, each with flat screen Freeview TV's and complimentary beverages. A stairlift is available for easy access to some of our rooms for those who have walking difficulties.
We also offer free WiFi and use of a computer for those without laptops, off road parking and we accept pets by prior arrangement.
Children welcome from any age.
TG 528089 52.61910 1.73349
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North.
On approaching Great Yarmouth past Vauxhall Caravan Parkfrom the A47, go straight across the first two roundabouts. Filter left at traffic lights into Northgate Street. Over 1st mini roundabout, right at next roundabout and left at the next roundabout we are about 150 yards on the right.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Disabled facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities