Search availability for Burlington Palm Hotel and book online
The Burlington Palm Hotel Great Yarmouth offers extensive facilities available to all. The Delf and Hollis families who have over 50 years' experience in the hotel trade endeavour to make your stay an enjoyable and memorable experience.
The hotel is very comfortably furnished and maintained to an excellent standard. We have a reputation for providing superior quality food and make every effort to source locally grown produce. Our wines are specially selected to compliment and we have Norfolk Real Ale on tap.
A recent addition are two new executive rooms for those guests wishing to take their comfort to the next level. These rooms have the added luxury of spa baths, walk in showers, full sized flat screen televisions, superking sized beds, and panoramic sea views.
We are the only hotel in Great Yarmouth with a heated indoor swimming pool for the enjoyment and relaxation of our guests. (Towels and dressing gowns are available to hire).
We have ample car parking and free WiFi throughout.
Children welcome from any age.
TG 531082 52.61280 1.73736
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow the signs for the SEA FRONT. Turn left, the hotel is 400yds along the seafront.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
From Great Yarmouth - About a mile from Vauxhall railway station.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Regular entertainment
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities