Search availability for Avon Reflections B&B and book online
A warm welcome, good food and riverside views await you at Avon Reflections B&B, where comfortable accommodation is offered in en-suite twin, double and family rooms, located on ground and first floors.
Avon Reflections is in the centre of Fladbury, a typically English village, which is well located for tourist and business visitors alike to Evesham, Pershore, Worcestershire and The West Midlands.
Avon Reflections enjoys a truly idyllic riverside location on the edge of the village green, looking out to the rear over picturesque countryside, a historic lock, mills and weir on Shakespeare’s River Avon.
Start the day with a hearty, locally sourced breakfast and with two pubs just a short walk away (others nearby), all other meals are readily available.
For the active, golf, walking and fishing are all on hand, together with canoeing, boat trips and launching for small boats. Meanwhile, explorers will find easy access to the Cotswolds, Malverns, Birmingham and the West Midlands, together with the local towns of Evesham, Pershore, Worcester, Stratford-upon-Avon, Upton upon Severn, Warwick, Ledbury, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham.
For a relaxing break, what better than the peaceful ambience of our riverside garden, where you can watch the leisure boats, enjoy the stunning views, take a boat trip, or observe the ever evident river birds - swans, ducks, geese, cormorants, moorhens, herons and, if you’re lucky, kingfishers along with a wide variety of garden birds ranging from finches to woodpeckers.
We look forward to the opportunity to provide an experience that you will fondly reflect on until drawn to visit us again.
Children welcome from any age.
Dorset, United Kingdom
10 July 2016
“A lovely B&B in a lovely village”
From the moment we were welcomed at Avon Reflections we felt at home. Had tea and home made cake in the garden as soon as we arrived. Our room had a small balcony which overlooked the garden and the river. Will recommend the river room, fantastic having an early morning cuppa and watching the river. All very relaxing.
Reply from Avon Reflections B&B at 11 Jul 2016
We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the next time!
SO 996461 52.11369 -2.00597
By Car - The nearest motorway junctions are: - M5 Northbound J9, M5 Southbound J6. M42 J3 and M40 J15.
On the A44 midway between Evesham and Pershore, take the Fladbury turning. Avon Reflections can be found on the edge of the village green, in the village centre, opposite The Anchor Public House. Parking is rarely a problem at Avon Reflections, with some spaces in the drive and others in the adjacent public parking bay.
By Boat - Heading downstream fom Evesham, pass through Chadbury Lock. Continue on past Evesham Golf Club and under the railway bridge. After the Fladbury Paddles Club, Avon Reflections can be found on the starboard side, opposite Fladbury's lock and mills.
By Train - There are regular train services on the Paddington line to Pershore (4m) and Evesham (4m)
By Bus - There are regular buses Pershore, Evesham and Worcester on the 551 Bus Service.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Water sports onsite
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
Three rooms on first floor, with straight run of 14 stairs and handrail. One ground floor double room with flat access to en suite shower room, breakfast room and guest lounge. Three steps in reception hall. Flat access from parking area to front door, which has one step. Two steps down to rear patio and steeply sloping lawn to river. With two fish ponds and river, care should be taken around all areas of deep water.
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours