Search availability for Cross Foxes Bar Grill and Rooms and book online
A contemporary, welcoming, Bar & Grill with Rooms.
Located at the foot of Cadair Idris mountain and conveniently located on junction A470-A487.
Enjoy fresh locally sourced food and a friendly atmosphere in our Bar & Grill or indulge yourself and spend a relaxing night away in one of our individually designed rooms that offer total comfort and real luxury. Each room has been created with its own unique style, blending modern and antique furniture, art and decor.
Children welcome from any age.
Epsom, United Kingdom
26 September 2016
“An amazing 2 days stay - despite having to work!”
I love your hotel and I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I am on business in the Dolgellau area - great rooms. lovely comfortable beds and soft bedding and an amazing restaurant and menu. Also, a freshly cooked breakfast with local fresh ingredients which really sets me up for a hard days work. A 'home away from home'!
SH 767159 52.72665 -3.82721
From North Wales - Follow A470, after you pass the Dolgellau by-pass, follow the A470 for 4 miles until you come to junction A470-A487. We are on the junction
From North East - Follow the A494 until it joins the A470 Dolgellau by-pass, turn left and continue for 4 miles until you come to junction A470-A487. We are on the junction.
From Midlands - Shrewsbury - Welshpool
From Welshpool follow A458 until you reach A470 at Brigands Inn roundabout. Turn right onto A470 to Dolgellau and follow the road for 7 miles until you come to junction A470-A487. We are here right on the junction.
From South Wales
Follow A470 until you arrive at junction A487-A470 (4 miles South East of Dolgellau). We are here right on the junction.
From South West Wales
Follow the A487 until you come to junction A470 that takes you into Dolgellau. We are right on the junction.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Conference facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Building of historical interest
- Disabled facilities
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Public house/Inn
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
- Staff fluent in Welsh
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training