Refine your search
Search availability for The Old Bakery and book online
A charming 16th century oak-beamed former bakery set in a friendly, quintessential Norfolk village offering quality accommodation in spacious en-suite rooms with delicious breakfasts. Village pub serving great food two minutes walk away.
Children welcome from age 16.
Kings Lynn, United Kingdom
01 December 2016
“We had a great time. Everything first class.”
Such a warm welcome from the hosts - nothing was too much trouble - everything spotless - breakfasts were great - we shall return in the spring with friends.
Reply from The Old Bakery at 2 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was lovely to meet you both and we look forward to welcoming you and friends in the Spring. Regards, Meryl & Steve.
TM 197862 52.42959 1.23022
Pulham Market is 2 minutes drive from A140, signed 'The Pulhams'. Once you have turned off A140 follow road for about 1 mile into Pulham Market. As you round a sharp right hand bend you will find our gravel driveway just AFTER the hairdressers. There is private parking directly in front of house.
By Public Transport:
The nearest station is Diss on main line to London where trains make regular stops. 15 minutes taxi ride.
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Real log/coal fires
Children welcome from age 16.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
solid pathway to front door from gravel drive.
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as vibrating pads (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
One ground floor bedroom availale meeting National Accessible Scheme M1 standards. The room is very spacious and ideal for those who find stairs difficult. The room has twin beds with en-suite shower room. There are two small threshold steps at the front door.
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training