Refine your search
Search availability for Victoria House and book online
Victoria House is a lovely 1870's detached property with the traditional Norfolk brick and flint exterior.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Walking distance
• Nearest amenities: Walking distance
• Pets: No pets allowed at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen/dining room, 1 sitting room, 1 snug, 1 cloakroom.
• Beds: 3 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, Flatscreen TV.
• General: Gas central heating,WiFi, CD player, radio
• Utilities: Gas AGA (Nov, Dec, Jan) gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, dishwasher
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided. Also books and games.
• Outdoors: Patio with garden furniture.
• Parking: Designated parking for three cars,
• Mobile phone signal: good
• This property can be booked in conjunction with 1586 providing accommodation for 7 people.
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- Washing machine