Two The Crescent is a spacious house in Georgian style overlooking the beach and close to the town centre of Cromer in North Norfolk. Ideal for a family holiday, Cromer with sandy beaches has many other attractions including a multi-screen cinema, golf course, museums, cycle hire, zoo, and a theatre at the end of the pier.
Size: Sleeps 11, up to 6 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 6 bedrooms 1 shower room/wc, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 sitting room, 1 cloakroom/utility room
• Beds: 8 single beds (inc 3 sets of bunk beds), 2 double beds, 1 cot
• Luxuries: HD TV with Freesat, Blu-ray player, iPod compatible CD hi-fi, HD TV with Freesat, video and DVD/CD player
• General: Woodburner, gas fire central heating included May-Sept and £25 per week Oct-Apr payable on booking
• Utilities: Gas range, electric oven, gas Aga, American fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen provided, Towels are available at £10 pppw, payable on booking, two highchairs and two stairgates, travel cot - in addition to cot in nursery. Please note that this property can only accept five adults and six children
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed high walled rear paved courtyard with lighting, table and chairs for ten people and gas barbecue, drinks fridge and outside wc
• Parking: For one car. Further roadside parking or pay and display car parks in the town
Two The Crescen offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.