Set in the heart of the small seaside village of East Runton, Silvergate Cottage is a traditional Norfolk cottage that has been renovated to a high standard. The village is well served with two pubs and a restaurant, and has direct access down onto the sandy cliff-backed beach.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.25 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.25 miles
• Pets: 1 small dog allowed - charge £25
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 king-size bed
• Luxuries: Blue-ray DVD player, WiFi, iPod dock
• General: Gas central heating, TV with SKY Q Basic, CD hi-fi, books, games, CDs, hairdryer
• Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, nespresso machine, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen towels provided .Towels avialble for hire @ £8 pp, pw.
• Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden with garden furniture and gas barbecue
• Parking: Roadside or beach roadvcar park 100 yards away .
Silvergate Cott offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Accepts pets