Search availability for Iffin Farmhouse and book online
"A beautiful place!! Comfortable night's sleep and a good breakfast: what more could anyone ask - we will be back!"
Luxury Bed & Breakfast in the best of both worlds - the peace of the countryside and only minutes from Canterbury City Centre.
Luxury ensuite, ground floor "Green Tourism" awarded accommodation situated in 4 acres of garden and old Kentish orchards.
Arrival times suggested as after 6pm (please do contact us if you need to make specific arrangements). Plenty of parking. Evening meals and breakfasts are home cooked using locally sourced produce. Breakfast packs available for early departures. A delightful base for exploring Kent, e.g. Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral. Please ask on booking for special offers and suggested itineraries.
We also offer B&B at our self catering property The Orchard Pickers Cottage, please visit the self catering section for details. We can offer the services of a Beauty Therapist, please contact us for more details and to book an appointment.
Ample free parking. Internet (WiFi) available.
24 June 2016
It is a beautiful location. Peaceful but close to Canterbury. The animals on the grounds are fun to watch for little children. Our 2 year old son woke up and 'sheep' was the first thing he said. We had the pink room which was very nice with windows overlooking the big garden. We would definitely stay there again.
TR 141549 51.25305 1.06675
By car: A28 Canterbury to Ashford. From Canterbury (Wincheap) roundabout travelling under the railway bridge, through two sets of pedestrian lights turn left into Hollow Lane following the road to Iffin Lane. Iffin Farmhouse is one mile on the right set behind a cream bungalow.
By train: London Victoria to Canterbury East. Three minutes by taxi to Iffin Farmhouse.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- Euros accepted
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
Ample free parking. Internet (WiFi) available.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
tarmac only to disabled accommodation
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
Iffin Farmhouse is family run and It is important to us that our guests have an enjoyable experience whilst staying with us so please speak to us before arrival if there are any specific requirements we need to be aware of as all our bedrooms are very different and some may be more suitable for some guests than others.
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities