Search availability for Bluebell Guest House and book online
Maureen and Sean would like to welcome you to The Bluebell Guest House, offering 3 star Silver Award Visit Britain quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Bridlington.
The Guest House is situated just 100 yards from the Alexandra Promenade on the North Beach, with spectacular views of Sewerby Cliffs and Flamborough Head to the north and Bridlington Harbour and beyond to the south.
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle in Bridlington, East Yorkshire, The Bluebell Guest House is ideally placed for sailing, bird watching at the RSPB Bempton bird reserve, walking on the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds, playing golf at any of the numerous local clubs and fishing either off the beach or from boats at the harbour and we are a short distance from the finish of the Way of the Roses cycle route.
Bridlington is surrounded by a number of attractive small towns and villages, the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds and North York Moors are just a short drive away.
Children welcome from age 5.
Barnsley, United Kingdom
02 September 2016
“Fantasic highly recommend”
What a little gem this guest house its.
The location is fantastic quite near the beach. Maureen and Neil the propietors are so friendly and make you feel really welcome. The breakfast is excellent and nothing is too much trouble for them.
I had a single room that was really comfortable.
Reply from Bluebell Guest House at 3 Sep 2016
Thank you Joanne!!
TA 189674 54.08882 -0.18257
Follow signs to North Beach on arrival in Bridlington. Turn right into Sands Lane (one way street). Turn right into St Annes Road (one way) and the guesthouse will be found 200yds on the right-hand side of the road.
By Public Transport:
Short taxi ride from both train and bus stations.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Electric shaver points
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from age 5.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training