Refine your search
Crab Apple Cottage is located in beautiful rural Breconshire, close to the Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains, Hay-on-Wye, Brecon, Llangorse Lake and Talgarth. Wonderful views and local walks and great for mountain-biking, cycling, canoeing, pony-trekking and lots more.
The cottage is well equipped, with TV, DVD, ceramic hob and fan-assisted oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, micro-wave, washing machine and all the usual bits and pieces to make the kitchen work a little better.
There is a broadband internet connection and WiFi.
The bathroom is en-suite and has a thermostatically controlled shower over the bath. All heating is electric and is included, together with hot water. Bed linen (cotton naturally) and towels are provided.
There are maps, guides and books to help guests choose walks to take and places to visit. If recommendations are needed for places to eat or drink or suggestions on local walks and places to visit, Sue or Nick can usually be found nearby at "Newhouse" and would be pleased to help.
In the summer, a barbecue is available for the use of guests.
10961 Berlin, Germany
24 July 2014
“We had a wonderful stay at Crab Apple Cottage!”
Crab Apple Cottage is a cosy, clean, well-kept cottage with a beautiful terrace from which you can enjoy watching the sheep munch :-)
Strong recommendation to go by car because the cottage is located in a rural area.
SO 121295 51.95734 -3.27999
The cottage is located behind "Newhouse", one mile due north of the village of Llanfihangel Talyllyn on an unclassified road.
Detailed directions are to be found on our website: www.welshruralcottage.co.uk, under the tab "finding us".
- Satellite TV
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Washing machine
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
The cottage is in a rural setting, accessible only by car, bicycle, or foot. The building footprint is too small to provide facilities for disabled guests.
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
- Service dogs not accepted:
the cottage is not suitable for animals