Refine your search
Treat yourself to a luxury break and stay at one of our outstanding one and two bedroom log cabins both of which have their own private Hot Tub, situated on the edge of the Wyre Forest. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and wildlife that surrounds you on our exclusive adult only site which leads directly into the Forest. The nearby Forestry Visitor Centre at Callow Hill has a great cafe and lots of interesting things to do throughout the year.
Although we are situated right on the edge of the Forest we are only an hour away from Birmingham's NEC, NIA and airport. The West Midland Safari Park and Bewdleys Severn Valley Railway are right on our doorstep and we are well situated for Ludlow and Cheltenham Festivals and Races. Worcester City is nearby with its horse-racing and cricket ground as well as having the Cathedral and Porcelain Museum plus a great shopping centre. The historic Georgian town of Bewdley is our newest town, with its beautiful buildings, interesting Museum and of course the River Severn to walk along and fish on.
Locally there are fishing pools and excellent golf courses where you will be made most welcome. Shops, restaurants and takeaways are all within a short walk or car ride.
The cabins are well presented with a fully fitted kitchen (tea, coffee and condiments included). A comfortable lounge/dining area with freeview TV, DVD and CD/Radio player. The bathrooms have a very large 2 person jacuzzi bath and hydrotherapy showers. Bedding, towels, gas and electric are included in the price. complementary Bubbly and chocolates await your arrival.
Please Note: Our cabins are no children under 15 (except by prior arrangement) no pets and no smoking establishments, (smoking is allowed on the outside decking area).
Children welcome from age 15.
SO 743740 52.36349 -2.37882
We are located 25 mins from M5 Junction 7 or M42 Junction 1 Bromsgrove on the A456 Leominster Road, 3 miles west of Bewdley. Chapel Lane is situated opposite The Royal Forester Inn.
By Public Transport:
Take 192 or 292 to Royal Forester Inn stop, Chapel Lane is on the opposite side of road from Bus Stop. It is a short walk up Chapel Lane to the lodges.
- Ironing facilities
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- DVD player
- CD player
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Children welcome from age 15.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Outdoor facilities
decking and grassed area
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Entrance is well lit
- Sink taps have lever handles