Refine your search
WINNER OF THE LOCAL REYTA AWARDS - BEST SELF CATERING 2016.
A warm & friendly welcome awaits you at Broadgate Farm holiday cottages just two miles from the market town of Beverley and minutes from Beverley Westwood. Six self catering holiday cottages skilfully converted from period farm buildings from 2 to 6 bedrooms. Each cottage has its own private garden/patio area and the farmstead is set in 19 acres of grass & woodland.
Six cottages ranging from 2 to 4 bedroom all finished to a high standard. The Forge & The Stables and Foldyard are 2 bedroom cottages, the Granary is a 5 star 3 bedroom cottage and the Barn House sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms. Our new Cart House sleeps 9+3 in four bedrooms.
Broadgate Farm is in the East Riding of Yorkshire where the Yorkshire Wolds meets Holderness. This county is full of hidden tourist gems, there is so much to do here that you could stay for a month and do something different every day! Broadgate Farm is ideally located with all of the local attractions within easy reach. Unlike many UK holiday destinations there is just as much to do here whatever the weather or time of year.
We are less than a mile from our nearest village Walkington with its picturesque duck pond, three welcoming pubs and local shop. You can stay in characterful farm cottages and yet still stroll down for a meal or drink at the local hostelries.
Steve, Elaine & Lauren look forward to welcoming you to Broadgate Farm.
Children welcome from any age.
Llanymynech, United Kingdom
30 October 2016
Lovely property - everything we needed, and more - but it was very warm. Too warm, really. We turned the heating right down and were still very warm. I bet it's lovely in the depths of winter!
TA 011376 53.82647 -0.46523
We are located between the town of Beverley (2 miles) and the village of Walkington (1 mile) in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
By Train -Beverley is located on the Hull to Scarborough line. A train service from Hull to Beverley runs approximately every 25 minutes.
Local rail operators include Arriva Trains Northern, Hull Trains and GNER.
For train times visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or telephone 08457 48 49 50.
By Bus - We are on a bus route into Beverley and regular bus services direct to Beverley run from Hull, York and Leeds.
For timetable information please visit the East Yorkshire Motor Services website - www.eyms.co.uk.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Ironing facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Cycles for hire
- Cleaning service
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- CD player
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Outdoor facilities
garden and patio
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bedrooms available with no fitted carpets
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
Our self-catering cottages are located on our farmstead situated just outside the village of Walkington in East Yorkshire. All our cottages have been converted from former farm buildings during from 2009- 2015 to current building regulations standards. Some of our cottages are more suitable than others for people with mobility disability. If you have any queries please do call on 01482 888111, a very detailed access statement is on our website or can be sent to you.
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)