Refine your search
This lovely cottage in Reepham has a restored fireplace and quaint garden making it suitable for a very cosy stay. Reepham itself is surrounded by the beautiful Norfolk countryside with a superb selection of walks and cycling routes close by. The area is a very good base for exploring the North Norfolk coast, Norfolk Broads and city of Norwich.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flatscreen TV with DVD player, CD hi-fi
• General: Night storage heaters, Multi-fuel stove
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Single bed
• Other: Bed linen, books and games provided. Telephone for incoming calls only. WiFi.
• Outdoors: Patio garden at rear with furniture
• Parking: Roadside parking for one car. Free car park in town.
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- Real log/coal fires
- Washing machine