Refine your search
Search availability for Holly Meadow Farm and book online
Holly Meadow Farm is a 260 acre working farm set in rural Derbyshire Dales a short distance from Ashbourne, the Peak District, Dove Dale and Alton Towers. For lovers of stately homes, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Kedleston Hall and other National Trust properties are within easy reach by car.
We have created gentle walks of different lengths around the farm. If you want to stretch your legs a little further, you can leave your car here and explore the network of paths in the region. The Tissington and High Peak trails are close by too. If needed, we can dry out your boots and outdoor clothing!
Our spacious B&B double rooms have far reaching views and en-suite facilities. Digital TV, radio alarm, hairdryer, beverage tray and room refrigerator are provided for your comfort. Ironing facilities are available.
You will be served a hearty farmhouse breakfast, freshly prepared on the Aga from top quality home grown and locally sourced produce. The breakfast includes seasonal fruit, yoghurt and cereals, traditional full English accompanied by Derbyshire oatcakes and homemade preserves.
Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
We work very hard to ensure that your stay at Holly Meadow Farm is an enjoyable one
Children welcome from any age.
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
16 May 2016
“Very good accommodation and welcome”
The room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was delicious and nicely presented. Babette and Tom were very welcoming and friendly.
The location is excellent for exploring the southern Derbyshire Dales.
Reply from Holly Meadow Farm at 18 May 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review. We did enjoy your company. Best wishes.
SK 228452 53.00380 -1.66048
Take A517 signed Belper for approx 2 1/2 miles. Take the 2nd right turn, signed Bradley. Pass the church and the school then take the left fork. Pass the Old Post Office on the right and continue along the lane, look for 2 cottages on the left, Holly Meadow Farm drive is on the right with a sign on the gate.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Working farm
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Staff fluent in French
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training