Elegant and stylish Moot Green House is very special - this landmark seaside building overlooks Aldbeburgh's historic Moot Hall and, if you'd stayed here between 1947 and 1957, your next-door neighbours would have been Benjamin Britten and Peter Pears! The house is divided into two apartments, with your accommodation being on the ground floor and half of the first floor.
• Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: One pet allowed at this property
• Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: Kitchen, utility, 3 bedrooms, bedroom 4/study, bathroom, shower room, first floor sitting room
• Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 3 single beds
• Luxuries: TV with Sky, DVD, telephone
• General: Gas heating
• Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher,
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen provided, towels for hire at £7.50 per set, Broadband available
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden facing Moot Green/Crag Path, with furniture. The main garden is shared with the apartment above.
• Parking: Roadside parking
Moot Green Hous offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom, Seaview