With its attractive Georgian buildings, pretty beach huts and shingle beach, Aldeburgh is a good location for a peaceful family holiday. Crag cottage is tastefully furnished with interesting antiques and original artwork, this comfortable cottage benefits from views of the North sea and town of Aldeburgh.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Wheelchair access: No
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player, inernet radio with Pod dock
• General: Gas central heating, Freesat TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Gas oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, , Washing machine, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite Cloakroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room,
• Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Divan fold-out bed (1)
• Other: Towels, Wi-Fi, phone for incoming calls, books, game,s binoculars and towels provided.
• Parking: Roadside parking.
Crag Cottage offers weekly bookings starting on Saturday.
Facilities: Ground floor bedroom, Seaview