The Rabbit Hole, an apartment on one level, is situated within the owner's grounds in Limpenhoe, a village close to the Norfolk Broads and less than two miles from Reedham with its ferry across the River Yare. The east coast is only a short drive away, and the location is good for walking, cycling, birdwatching and fishing with the reserve of Strumpshaw Fen close to the village.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Pets: One pet allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, open plan room, kitchen area, shower room
• Beds: 1 double bed
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, WiFi
• General: Electric wall-mounted radiators, underfloor heating in shower room
• Utilities: Electric fan-assisted oven and two rings, microwave, fridge with icebox, freezer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels and travel cot provided. Shared washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer available in outhouse. Travel cot.
• Outdoors: Terrace, garden furniture
• Parking: Ample parking at side of properties
• Mobile signal variable.
The Rabbit Hole offers weekly bookings starting on Friday.
Facilities: Accepts pets, Ground floor bedroom