Search availability for The Richmond and book online
The Richmond boasts the prime seafront location on the main Aberystwyth Promenade overlooking Cardigan Bay and is a short stroll from the town centre, train and bus stations, the University, Arts Centre and The National Library of Wales.
Offering smart, modern, comfortable and well-equipped en-suite rooms, most with King Size beds and stunning sea views. Accommodation is located over three floors but please note that there is no lift or ground floors rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. All areas are non-smoking.
Friendliness and warm hospitality are hallmarks of a stay here. Enjoy hearty breakfasts, tasty evening meals and good wine with a relaxed yet attentive style of service.
A free off road private car park is provided and a huge bonus in this part of town. Also available an on-site lockable garage for motorbikes, bicycles and classic cars – please enquire.
Children welcome from any age.
Essex, United Kingdom
26 September 2016
“always welcoming and relaxing”
Stay here regularly during the year as my son is at the university.
Guaranteed warm welcome, fantastic view of the sea, great location, comfortable rooms , always spotless , great value for money and the breakfast is superb!
Premier Inn being built. Don't do it. This hotel has great character and lovely staff
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Staff fluent in Welsh
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Steps to the main entrance
- 6 -4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours